How close is your organization to the state you want it to be?
With each service we aim at adding value both to the organization and to the company. It’s productive to consider the two different, and treat them accordingly.
We can often observe the mistake that organizational problems are attempted to be fixed with the same toolbox that is used to fix companies with.
Organizational Benefits include:
- Organizational Intelligence
- Authentic Leadership
Company Benefits include:
- Improved Effectiveness
- Improved Performance
- Improved Top & Bottom Line
Our approach to transformative change may be summed up with the following tenets:
- Practical, fast and low risk approach to analysis. Beyond a certain point, data is more of a hindrance than a leverage. Rapid Prototyping of Change provides the right insights about your organizational change-readiness. Testing the hypothesis is small doses is safe and incomparably cheaper than launching a full-on change initiative based on assumptions. Once assumptions are proved in practice, the change may be scaled up safely.
- We remain involved after analysis to help you implement the change. Charging a large fee for data crunching, producing a report and disappearing doesn’t belong to the new era of management consulting.
- We adopt to the organization as opposed to make your organization comply with methodologies. Each organization is different and must be approached accordingly.